Hello everyone, I feel like it’s been forever and a day since I wrote on my beloved blog. Life just gets so busy sometimes, and all of a sudden, months have gone by.
This is just a quick little update on everything that is going on and some future plans I have for this blog (looking for feedback). Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, I post almost daily and love interacting with you guys.
What’s been going on?
- We spent our 1st year anniversary weekend at a charming bed and breakfast in Weston, Vermont. I had never spent much time in VT, except driving to/from Canada, but my husband grew up spending most winters there and he always spoke wonders about it. I was absolutely memorized by southern Vermont, the simplicity of life, how sweet the people are and their overall pace of life. We did nothing but relax for a full weekend, it was lovely. We stayed at The Inn at Weston and we highly recommend it, Bob and Linda, the owners/innkeepers made us feel like family.
- We’re moving within our same building to a 2 bedroom corner apartment on a higher floor (better views) at the end of May. It’s much, much sooner than anticipated but we’re very excited.
- Still not finished with my dissertation *sigh*. Working on it!
- My best friend is moving to York, PA, a 5 hour drive from Hartford, a lot of mini road trips are coming our way, haha.
- We’re using the snowball method to eliminate some of my debt (thankfully, just 1 credit card) before I have to start paying off my student loan at the end of the year.
Plans for the Blog/YT Channel
- Book reviews (homemaking/cooking/life/etc.) on the blog and YT channel.
- 3 more giveaways.
- Cooking videos
- Apartment tour (once we move)
Any ideas are welcomed, I love getting you guys’ feedback.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.