Another week, another FriYAY. Here’s what I’m thankful for this week.
- That my husband, our dachshund and I arrived safely to Hartford.
- All of our luggage arrived safely, we had 4 suitcases, two carry-ons, plus our pup in his carrier, my husbands backpack and my purse.
- The support of our family through this moving process.
- We met a lovely family at the airport that was beyond kind. They even insisted on taking us to our apartment with all of our luggage. The lady gave me her contact info and we’re getting together soon to talk.
- WW Community. I did one week on Weight Watchers and lost a pound, then the week after I fell off the bandwagon. Today (which luckily is a new week according to my WW calendar), I got back online asked for tips, went to Trader Joe’s and bought lots of healthy foods. More than weight, I want to feel more comfortable in my clothes.
- FaceTime, iPhones and Skype, which will all make communicating with out family back home that much easier.
What are you thankful for this week? Let me know in the comments below.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.