I’ve seen on many homemaking and mom blogs posts about goals for the week. Many times, Jami from my favorite podcast, has talked about the importance of organization and setting goals. I believe that the quicker I integrate this into my life and routine, the better. I do have my personal and our family goals, but today I’m talking about weekly goals that I can prioritize and set out to achieve. If you’d like to know my personal and our family goals, let me know in the comments.
As I write this, it’s Sunday, July 31st. We’re moving from Guaynabo, Puerto Rico to Hartford, Connecticut this upcoming Wednesday August 3rd, so that definitely will be reflected in our goals.
- Organize my carry-on bag.
- Drink more water.
- Make a very easy menu plan for our first few days in the new apartment.
- Purchase: Shower organizer, tall chest-type unit to hold our TV as well as give us extra storage in the apartment, a bathroom storage unit and hangers to place my work clothes in the closet.
- Get up to date with My Homemaking Mentor Training Academy.
- Finish listening to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone on Audible.
- Upload my iPhone pictures to Google Photos.
- Plan ahead a few blog posts.
- Talk with my husband about moving forward with buying my blog domain, create or purchase a logo and hosting options.
- Do a Thankful FriYAY post.
What are your goals for this upcoming week?
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.